Facial rejuvenation for Newport Beach with Perlane fillers
What makes a baby’s face so irresistible? The shape is round and features are full. Skin is supple with hydration and taut natural elasticity. Lips and cheeks are plump.
You strive to hold onto that youthful attractiveness as the years pass. However, after about the age of 40, you begin to lose facial volume from loss of collagen, fat, muscle, and even bone. Temples and cheeks hollow, allowing skin to sag. Lines and wrinkles appear at the forehead, and around the eyes, nose, and mouth. Lips begin to look thinner and stern.
Dr. Arta Farshidi has good news for residents of the Newport Beach area – facial rejuvenation with dermal fillers, including Perlane.
Perlane is a clear gel, formulated with particles of hyaluronic acid (HA). This important component naturally occurs in your skin, connective, and other tissues. Because each molecule of HA can hold up to 1,000 times its own mass in water, it has amazing volumizing, hydrating, and lubricating properties.
FDA approved, Perlane is ideal for improving moderate to severe wrinkles, folds, and creases on the face. Injected into the skin with a fine needle, it adds volume and smoothes even deep lines. Treatment sessions are brief, with little downtime and minimal risk of complications. Patients see improvement right away, and in clinical studies 70 percent report that improvement from just one treatment lasted six months.
Dr. Farshidi begins facial rejuvenation with a consultation to understand your concerns and aesthetic goals. Then she develops a customized program that may include a combination of:
- Botox or Dysport – To calm signals from the nerves that tell facial muscles to contract.
- Restylane, Juvéderm, and Perlane – Dermal fillers formulated with hyaluronic acid.
- Radiesse – An injectable filler with calcium microspheres in a water-soluble gel.
- Sculptra – A filler with poly-L-lactic acid to gradually replace collagen.
- Other skin care science – Arta Dermatology offers a wide range of chemical peels, laser treatments, and medical dermatology to resolve complexion issues for an attractive, youthful look.
Your face is a unique work of art, influenced by all the experiences that have touched your life. Dr. Farshidi’s experienced hands and artistic eye ensure that your natural character remains. You won’t look frozen, artificial, or “done.” You will just see a fresher version of you, when you pass a mirror.
Call Arta Dermatology today to learn more about facial rejuvenation with dermal fillers.
Back to Restylane / Perlane / Juvéderm Page